Sunday, May 09, 2010


All four flowers are done, with purple put in place.  All that's needed, cross stitch-wise, is the outer border.  Then backstitch and beads.

Back to Black

I got a few more rows done on this.  I even got some stitches in on the second page.  That means it's getting to be more than a third done.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Pinks and Purples

More work on the Naptime Dragon.  More and more petals filled in, and now the centers of the flowers are coming out too.

On the Sixth Part

I'm working on the sixth part of the German Group Mystery now.  I still love the colors on it and it's going pretty quickly.

Friday, May 07, 2010


Two and a half more rectangles done... it's boring, though.  Needless to say, I won't be done in time to turn this in.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

The corner of the second rectangle is coming along pretty well; the pattern's emerging.  I'm also nearly done with the first rectangle.  The last line of dark diamonds is in place!

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

On Its Way Home

I was the last person to work on Arlene's Bees, Butterflies, and Beetles block.  Here's a picture of it before my work.

And here it is after I worked on it.  I added a couple of seams - one is a flower trellis and the other is a fly stitch braid - toward the middle of the block.  I also added some vines, flowers and ladybugs at the top right of the block and a big beetle on the left middle.  I like the way the variegated silk worked on the wings.  I also added a couple of butterfly charms just above the butterfly in the middle.  I hope she likes it.  It's on its way home to Australia as I write.