This is the progress I made on the sunflowers piece before packing. After arriving today, I cannot find it in my suitcase, even though I believe I packed it. I hope I find it soon. It could even been in my household shipment, which I won't see until I get to Luanda and well after that...
Over the week of July 4th we went to Odessa one last time, this time with Kerry's parents. The first place we ate at was Gyoza. It was still very good, but raspberry season instead of strawberry. I even had sushi I liked - made with fruit instead of fish.
7. Snowflake Tree by Alexandra Adelaide Needlework, J/F 2013 JCS
8. Butterfly Vignette from Dimensions Gold
16. Winter Evergreens by Derwentwater Designs
17. M'Lady's Quadrielle by the Sweetheart Tree
18. Alhambra Garden by Chatelaine Designs
20. Naptime Dragon by Kustom Krafts
23. Island Sheep by Mary Hickmott
26. Celestial Spheres from New Stitches
27. Tree Motif from Berlin Embroidery Design
28. Mystery Brocant from Reflets de Soie
29. Play Ball from Mill Hill
30. Dragonfly Dreams from Dimensions
Crazy January Challenge 2012 Leftovers
1. Paun (Peacock) by Art Goblen 11. Earth Dragon from Meineck Design Group 13. Mystery Brocante from Reflets de Soie 20. Winter Evergreens from Derwentwater Designs 28. Butterfly Vignette from Dimensions 30. Dragonfly Pair from Dimensions