Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One Jelly Bellied

All right, so this week I remembered what frustrated me so much with this - the instructions are scattered. Instead of having the instructions for each jellyfish all in consecutive pages, they're scattered and interspersed with each other. I'm not sure of the reason for that, but having six pages scattered across a table to refer to just bugs me.

Other than that, I -did- complete the first jellyfish! I didn't do the trailing stitch because I didn't find the instructions, and instead did an outline stitch. I think it looks pretty good anyway. On to the next.

1 comment:

MarchAnn said...

Looks interesting to say the least.