Tuesday, December 23, 2008


Yet another crazy quilting finish! This is Donna's block with everything I did on it. as you can see, I added two more motifs and another seam.

I used Sheep's Silk from Thread Gatherer for the center of this flower and Treenway silk ribbon for the petals. I think it came out pretty well.

The initial is in Needle Necessities floss. I had the color lying on my desk and I thought it'd go well. That corner needed something. I hope Donna likes what I did. This also makes finish 24 of my 25 project challenge. One more to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!